Monday, November 12, 2012

Albuquerque Turkey [song freebie]

Happy Veteran's Day!

With Thanksgiving only10 days away, I am now forced to think about how to celebrate this holiday.  Although we will no longer have our school's annual Turkey Trot because every child must be in seats these days, my students will be learning about Albuquerque Turkey as we are studying the forms of literature.  This turkey song is such a cute poem with rhyme that it's sure to be a keeper!

Newest TpT unit on Albuquerque Turkey
 My Song Freebie:
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

enjoy! :)


2 comments:

  1. What a terrific freebie! Thank you for sharing this at TBA, have a great week!!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the same boat as you! My class cannot participate in our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner. But,I will be teaching it through other means. I love you song, It is such a great idea!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete