March 18, 2013

Palm Sunday Product Debut: SPRING Common Core Reading HW Pack!! NOW AVAILABLE!!

Wow!! I can't believe I lost my Spring Break.  Oh, how I wish to take back those fateful days to enjoy the 80 degree weather here in Phoenix instead of having suffered the pangs of the horrible stomach flu that literally had me tied up in the bathroom for a solid FOUR DAYS of my vacation.  This was the worst touch of nastiness I've ever experienced in my life, I mean literally both ends at the same exact time!  Man, almighty, do I regret coming in contact with the child culprit who passed this germy gremlin my way just as I began SPRING BREAK!!

Proud to report that I'm much healthier and happier now but also this unexpected plan of flu-like events has put me WAY BEHIND of schedule, TpT-creation wise!! Well, while many of us are eagerly awaiting PART ONE of the launch of Justin Timberlake's long-anticipated album, The 20/20 Experience, where we will *hopefully* enjoy 10 songs of his new material now and an additional 10 songs to be debuted in November as PART TWO of the 20/20 Experience - I have a product debut to announce as well!  Speaking of November, which was the month of many changes for me in several aspects of my life, it also was the last time I uploaded a Common Core Weekly Reading Homework Pack.  Palm Sunday, March 24th, will mark the debut date of the latest set to my homework pack line-up!

Thanks so much for your patience and messages of encouragement.  Prior to that, please look for an Easter freebie to add to your family's festivities which I hope to have uploaded for your downloading delights by this Friday!!



1 comment: