28 November 2013

Thankful Thoughts with a Gingerbread FREEBIE!

Thanksgiving is the perfect time for us to reflect on what we're most thankful for.  Like many of you, I'm thankful for the wonderful opportunity I have to touch lives as a teacher, for my family, for my lovely coworkers, for my health, for my friends, and for my amazing TpT customers!  Recently I reached my 20K milestone and am happy to share my freebie as a "Thank You" for an unexpectedly and surprising ride my store has taken on TpT over the past year!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Transformed-to-Gingerbread-writing-freebie-999037
"Transformed to Gingerbread" is perfect for the upcoming winter holidays!  As a culminating craft at the end, we create gingerbread cookie ornaments!  Typically, the school picture portrait studio distributes student sticker sheets of their school pictures, so we paste these on in the center and paint a layer of glue to make sure it stays adhered.  Finally, the kids love decorating their ornaments with puffy paint - all you need is red, white and black!  When dry, we wrap them in a treat bag and the students give them as holiday gifts to their parents! Grab this freebie now before it's featured on the TpT facebook page.

Happy Thanksgiving and Best Wishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment