13 July 2012

{FREEBIE} Parts of an Apple

Hey Blogger-Mundo:

Long time no see, anyway that was because I was vacationing in San Diego and have been working on some DIY crafty projects.  Currently, I am working on my Day of the Dead planters (you can find the link on my pinterest).  All I have left is a little bit of sealer and planting to do before they're photo-ready! I think I'll be saving those for a "Made It Monday" post.



Freebie Fridays
And without any further adieu: Happy Freebie Friday 

This comes from a unit I just finished for my TpT account on apples! 
I think it turned out really cute, if I do say so myself. :)



4 comments:

  1. Your unit looks amazing! I love it! =)

    I am a new follower to your blog. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie!
    Your units look really good!
    Modern Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this freebie. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete