August 12, 2012

TpT Back-to-School Sale!

My August Currently:
This currently post officially marks the end of summer, and signals the start of a new school year.  Luckily, there's almost a month transition period before my grad school classes start up again too.  Otherwise, I'd be completely overwhelmed if everything was beginning with huge deadlines all at once!! Link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade if you have been late at posting your Currently (like myself):

The TpT Back-to-School Sale kicks off today! Head on over to my store to save up to 28% on all items priced over $1.00! August 12th & 13th!
Be sure to enter the code BTS12 to get that extra 10% off!
My items priced over $1.00 will be 20% off through August 13th! 

Here are some of the products you can find discounted at my store during the sale:
4th Grade: ELA Common Core Graphic Organizers

Apple Life Cycle Unit

Sunflower Life Cycle Unit

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your site looks so cute! I just linked up to the Currently as well, and am dropping the comment because you're right before me. Sounds like we spent a similar night, with the closing ceremony lol. And your TPT items look wonderful!! I am so excited to go over and check them out! :)

    Cindy
    Teach With All the Colors of the Wind

    ReplyDelete