October 12, 2012

Sleepy Hollow!! [And Another Fall Freebie]

Yesterday I was rereading Washington Irving's, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."  Man, why I haven't I read that suspenseful ghost story to my class on Halloween before?  It is jam-packed with so many suspenseful twists and turns that I know I can leave them all hanging on the edges of their seats.  Rest assured my mateys, the headless horseman will be delighting the imaginations of my ghoulish gremlins this Halloween!!
You can find my Sleepy Hollow bundle on TpT, [click on the image below]
And as another fall Friday has flown to the present, I am leaving you with a Johnny Appleseed lit response and writing stationery FREEBIE!  Lita Lita made the cutest free clipart for this American legend, so I hope you're able to use either this season or next Johnny Appleseed Day in September! :)
Freebie Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment