March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Gotta love Pinterest to help inspire a couple of cute Easter ideas.  First, I *love* this free printable Easter pennant banner which can be found here!  I think it turned out great above the dining room table above all the deviled eggs and delish Easter sweets!

You've gotta love Peeps, and aren't Peeps on a stick just the most darling idea? You can find the free printable pictured in the frame from Flamingo Toes!

And last but not least, here's the Easter Gift Bags for the winners of all the fun & festive games I've organized to create lasting memories! We played "How Many BunnyMallows?" (players had to guess how many BunnyMallows filled the jar/container); the classic Easter Egg Hunt; while I hid the eggs, players waited inside completing my printable religious Easter game from my previous post; "Melt the Bunny" (used egg silicon mold and froze lil bunny figurines inside with water - players had to help free the bunny without smashing or using their mouths); and Easter Egg Toss (using a washer tailgate toss set). Everyone went home happy regardless of whether or not they won at all!
Happy Easter to All! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment