July 15, 2013

Common Core Weekly Reading Homework (Grades 3-5) COMPLETE BUNDLED SET!!

Here's what I've been up to this weekend:  Popping out new TpT products, enjoying Bastille Day at Mimi's Cafe (yum - 45 cent muffins!!) and creating & laminating anchor charts before I go in and setup my classroom - which I will attack this Friday (hopefully the teacher who is taking over as the school librarian has moved out of the room by then!)

I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for her weekly Monday Made-It linky.  Here's what I've created over the past week - I feel like I've actually been pretty productive since coming back from vacation!!

#1 - Common Core Weekly Reading Homework {COMPLETE Set Grades 3-4-5) *40 WEEKS*
Just in time for Back-to-School: 40 WEEKS of Common Core Year-Round Weekly Reading Homework BUNDLE for Grades 3-5!! (Upper Grade HW Packs) An entire year of reading homework made simple - just print off & instantly have a high-interest weekly reading passage for all your students, even the ones who say they have nothing to read! 
**40 Weeks of Material INCLUDED for 3rd, 4th & 5th grade**

#2 - Common Core Weekly Reading Homework (Grades 3-4-5) - FALL PACK *5 WEEKS*
And as you may have guessed, since I was FINALLY able to bundle my Weekly Reading Homework packs together - then I must have finished my last set, The Fall Pack!  
Updated 6-10-2019: now EDITABLE to allow for easier differentiation!
I'm so PROUD of this unit because it contains one of my favorite stories I have ever written for my students - it's called Turkey Face: The Mostly True Story of Lady Gobble.  It was the year of Lady Gaga in 2009 when I became inspired to "disguise" my turkey as the popstar.  And before you could say, "Just Dance," the feathery counterpart, Lady Gobble, was born! 

#3 - Classroom Anchor Charts for the New School Year!
Just a disclaimer beforehand, sorry for any glare - I had the bright idea of taking pictures after laminating them - not the best idea!! I saw most of these ideas on pinterest and some are of my own creation - feel free to pin if you feel that your class could benefit from these:





Off to scavenging through my craft supplies for my magnets to finish my student check-out board!
:)


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete