15 July 2013

Common Core Weekly Reading Homework (Grades 3-5) COMPLETE BUNDLED SET!!

Here's what I've been up to this weekend:  Popping out new TpT products, enjoying Bastille Day at Mimi's Cafe (yum - 45 cent muffins!!) and creating & laminating anchor charts before I go in and setup my classroom - which I will attack this Friday (hopefully the teacher who is taking over as the school librarian has moved out of the room by then - talk about horader)!

I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for her weekly Monday Made-It linky.  Here's what I've created over the past week - I feel like I've actually been pretty productive since coming back from vacation!!

#1 - Common Core Weekly Reading Homework {COMPLETE Set Grades 3-4-5) *40 WEEKS*
Just in time for Back-to-School: 40 WEEKS of Common Core Year-Round Weekly Reading Homework BUNDLE for Grades 3-5!! (Upper Grade HW Packs) An entire year of reading homework made simple - just print off & instantly have a high-interest weekly reading passage for all your students, even the ones who say they have nothing to read! **40 Weeks of Material INCLUDED for 3rd, 4th & 5th grade**

#2 - Common Core Weekly Reading Homework (Grades 3-4-5) - FALL PACK *5 WEEKS*
And as you may have guessed, since I was FINALLY able to bundle my Weekly Reading Homework packs together - then I must have finished my last set, The Fall Pack!  I'm so proud of this unit because it contains one of my favorite stories I have ever written for my students - it's called Turkey Face: The Mostly True Story of Lady Gobble.  It was the year of Lady Gaga in 2009 when I became inspired to "disguise" my turkey as the popstar.  And before you could say, "Just Dance," the feathery counterpart, Lady Gobble, was born! 

#3 - Classroom Anchor Charts for the New School Year!
Just a disclaimer beforehand, sorry for any glare - I had the bright idea of taking pictures after laminating them - not the best idea!! I saw most of these ideas on pinterest and some are of my own creation - feel free to pin if you feel that your class could benefit from these:





Off to scavenging through my craft supplies for my magnets to finish my student check-out board!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment