April 4, 2013

Celebrate TBA's 2nd Anniversary with a FREEBIE!!

Teaching Blog Addict - Ultimate Freebie

What a bloggiversary for Teaching Blog Addict - Happy 2nd Birthday!! Enjoy the festivities with a freebie CFA on the various forms of literature: drama, prose & poetry.  [answer key included]  To download MY freebie, click on the image below!!
Also to all my shopaholics out there in AZ - we are able to indulge our glamour girl callings with the new outlet mall located less than 2 miles from my home: the BRAND NEW  Phoenix Premium Outlets which opened 4-04-2013!! Here are the first pictures of the evidence beautiful damage I was able to do to my bank account during my lunch hour on GRAND OPENING DAY!! I <3 this purse!

I only made it to the GUESS! store this time, but don't worry, there's still plenty of time this weekend.

Since April is my birthday month, I'm hoping I might be extra lucky and be able to win one of these newfound giveaways below:
   

:) Toodlez!!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks so much for being such a loyal customer at my TpT store! :)

      Delete