For the Classroom: Teacher Fridge Magnets
1. Pick a diecut your printed label will fit on (shipping labels are 2x4, this year I used address about 1x3)
2. Customize your label with your desired contact info. (name, phone number, email address, room #)
3. Print labels & attach to diecuts
4. Cut & adhere magnetic tape to backs
5. Distribute to families! :)
For Home: Vintage Mirror Turned DIY Chic Chalkboard
See it as a To Do list here. Luckily, my grandma loves antiques and she has quite a collection of vintage items so I asked, and I received a perfect vintage mirror to craft with!
A trip to Michael's for some chalkboard spray paint, and I was set! Be sure to prepare any item that you spray with chalkboard paint by rubbing chalk on its side all over the painted surface. Otherwise, whatever you first write on the surface may remain visible even after erasing! :/ not cute
I recommend using chalk markers vs. regular chalk since it has a bolder, more crisp look
For My Tummy: Reese's Betty Crocker Premium Cookie Bars
Plan to hear from me more frequently over the next ten days - I'm sure I'll be up to more class related goodness!